Add Community Home Health & Hospice to your Fred Meyer Rewards card and Fred Meyer will make donations based on the amount of your purchases. As an independent nonprofit agency, we depend on donations in order for us to provide care for patients. Thank you for choosing us!
You can enroll here. Community Home Health & Hospice’s organization # is 81241
Did you know there’s a way to support Community while shopping on Amazon? It’s called AmazonSmile, and at no cost to you Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to our organization.
Here’s how to shop AmazonSmile:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. In the charity search bar that pops up, search Community Home Health & Hospice
4. Select us for your charity of choice.
5. Start shopping!
6. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
If you’ve used AmazonSmile in the past but would like to change your charitable organization:
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
2. From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
3. Select a new charitable organization to support.
At Donate for Charity, they create and manage donation programs that enable donors to make a significant contribution to their favorite nonprofit through an easy process.
You may donate your car, boat or other vehicle to benefit Community Home Health & Hospice. Just use the online form at donateforcharity.com.
To submit your vehicle donation information or, if you prefer, call Donate for Charity Inc. toll-free at (866) 392-4483.
Do you recycle? You can designate your recycling dollars to Community Home Health & Hospice! Help the environment – and help patients. It’s easy!
First, take your recyclables to Waste Control Recycling in Longview. Simply tell the staff that you want the cash for your recyclables to be donated to
Community Home Health & Hospice. Waste Control will issue you a receipt and send us a check!
The buy-back recycling program is open 7:30 am to 5:30 pm 7 days a week.
Waste Control Recycling
1150 3rd Avenue
Select a service below that best aligns with the support you and your family needs.
Our home health care can help your loved ones heal…Learn More
Our hospice professionals bring expert care to your loved one…Learn More
We offer a safe place to find hope and healing…Learn More
Keeping pets and families together during hospice care….Learn More